– All window locking devices guaranteed to meet legislative requirements.
– Pressure testing carried out where applicable capable of withstanding at least 250 newtons of outward force.
– Existing window locks may comply with the legislation, if compliant they can be certified or sometimes altered to be certified.
– Certificate of Compliance sent to Strata or holding body.
Yearly Scheduled Certification
– Certificate of Compliance updated yearly with scheduled visits to residences to make sure restrictors are working and have not been removed from windows, and keys are present.
We use Remsafe products and here is why?
– Australian owned and designed Fits to any window type and material
– Smaller and more discreet than other cable locks on the marketTested to withstand a horizontal force of 2952N (300 kg), greater than 10 times the safety requirements under the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW).
– Complies with Australian legislative requirements
– Strong stainless steel bullet head and high tensile steel cable
– Child resistant release mechanism allows the window to be opened to its full extent if required
– Key to lock and key to unlock
– Keyed alike (one type of key fits all)
– Available in black, white and silver